J.R. Rodriguez originally hails from the Deep South and now lives and works in the cold recesses of New England. Always interested in writing, it wasn’t until 2008 that he got into it seriously. His early work, both in written and photographic form, was published on the online horror magazine Fantastic Horror. His first major print story was published by Pill Hill Press and a short while later he found his home at The Library of the Living Dead Press. There he has been published in several anthologies including Zombiality: A Queer Bent on the Undead, Letters from the Dead, and Groanology I & II. Keeping Up With the Deadlanders is his first novel.
- Would love to see @farrahrized in Pittsburgh. My luck she's already come and I missed it. 1 month ago
- Would love to do a gallows humor type of collaboration with @SHARON_NEEDLES. Would like seeing what we could come up with! 3 months ago
- @MarlowJakesXXX great way to bring in the New Year! And Happy New Year to you! Hope it's a good one 5 months ago
- @MarlowJakesXXX amazing ass 5 months ago
- I vote for #TZTheMasks in the #TwilightZone Takeover! cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53zp… 5 months ago