J.R. Rodriguez originally hails from the Deep South and now lives and works in the cold recesses of New England. Always interested in writing, it wasn’t until 2008 that he got into it seriously. His early work, both in written and photographic form, was published on the online horror magazine Fantastic Horror. His first major print story was published by Pill Hill Press and a short while later he found his home at The Library of the Living Dead Press. There he has been published in several anthologies including Zombiality: A Queer Bent on the Undead, Letters from the Dead, and Groanology I & II. Keeping Up With the Deadlanders is his first novel.
- @kyleownsallass thanks for the follow and damn are you sexy as fuck. Hot ass stuff on you tweet 7 months ago
- @TritonGray Need helping licking...I mean cleaning it up 7 months ago
- Leave a constructive message :) #Sarahah @sarahah_com As Missy said:Say something nice Junichirou.sarahah.com 7 months ago
- Would love to see @farrahrized in Pittsburgh. My luck she's already come and I missed it. 10 months ago
- Would love to do a gallows humor type of collaboration with @SHARON_NEEDLES. Would like seeing what we could come up with! 1 year ago