J.R. Rodriguez originally hails from the Deep South and now lives and works in the cold recesses of New England. Always interested in writing, it wasn’t until 2008 that he got into it seriously. His early work, both in written and photographic form, was published on the online horror magazine Fantastic Horror. His first major print story was published by Pill Hill Press and a short while later he found his home at The Library of the Living Dead Press. There he has been published in several anthologies including Zombiality: A Queer Bent on the Undead, Letters from the Dead, and Groanology I & II. Keeping Up With the Deadlanders is his first novel.
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BNfs7-BDeTf/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ South Side instagram.com/p/BNQTzfpDuD6/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ South Side instagram.com/p/BNQTitojJJS/ 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Hot Metal Bridge instagram.com/p/BNQTN44jjd5/ 1 week ago
- New tattoo: guess what it means instagram.com/p/BNLknSWDYnK/ 2 weeks ago